Student Exit Process
- Parents are required to complete and sign the Bede’s College Exit – Termination Form. (Pink Form). This Document is required by the College Office and is used for the settlement of family accounts. Parents will be charged fees until the receipt of this document. It is important that it clearly states the official exit date of the student.
- The Victorian Government Transition from School Form is for students under the age of 17 who are not transferring to another Secondary School to continue their education. Students under the age of 17 need to seek an exemption to leave school for TAFE, Apprenticeships, Work and Alternative Job Training options.
- Families must assist the College by completing sections of the Transition from School Form.
- Sections A, B, C and E need to be completed by the Family.
- The ‘Transition Form’, with sections A, B, C and E completed should be submitted to the College with the Pink ‘Exit – Termination’ Form.
- The College will complete section D and sign section E of the Transition Form.
- The endorsed Transition Form will be sent back to the family for use in enrolment at TAFE or Training. The form may also be required for the employers’ records.