A non-refundable application fee applies to all applications.
Unsuccessful Year 7 Applications
If you have been unsuccessful with your Year 7 Application, you can:
1. Submit a Letter of Consideration to Mr Luke Green firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Transfer your son’s application to the Waiting List by submitting the form below.
- Aspendale Parish
- Beaumaris Parish
- Black Rock Parish
- Chelsea Parish
- Cheltenham Parish
- Dingley Suburb
- Hampton East Parish
- Hampton Parish
- Highett Parish
- Mentone-Parkdale East Parish
- Mordialloc Parish
- Sandringham Parish
Being offered a place depends upon the number of applications received, as applicants who meet the CEO criteria are accepted first and the number of applicants varies from year to year.
Please note that some catchment areas are shared between schools.
- Click here for map of priority catchment area.
- Click here for an interactive map of priority catchment area
“Priority Parish refers to the student’s residential address, NOT primary school attended. Priority Parishes are a designated catchment for a secondary school.” CEO Melbourne
St Bede’s College is pleased to accept all enrolment applications; however, the offer of a place depends upon the number of applications received, in accordance with the criteria in our Enrolment Policy.