College Mission Statement
St Bede’s College is a Christian community within the Catholic and Lasallian tradition. It is primarily concerned with the human and Christian education of the whole person.
The College embraces a student learning culture where excellence in the academic, cultural and sporting areas is encouraged, recognised and celebrated. Relationships are the cornerstone of learning at St Bede’s College and are central to the community’s wellbeing.
- God is our focus. God is spoken about and we give time and energy to worship and social action.
- Brothers/sisters to each other.
We always take care of each other.
The older students will guide and care for the younger students.
The Lasallian spirit of brotherhood/sisterhood will underpin all our actions.
- Always be honest – no lying or cheating.
The value of honesty is at the heart of relationships at St. Bede’s College.
- Respect for self, others and property. These are gifts and are sacred.
- Achievement is valued. In the cultural, academic and sporting fields we strive to give our best effort.
2018 Action Plan Foci