Ticket Sales for the Year 12 Valeté Mass & Celebration CLOSE @ 5pm on Friday 12th October. All Year 12 Parents should have received a letter from the Principal by email regarding an invitation for all Year 12 students and their parents:
Dear Parents / Guardians
I write to invite you to attend the Year 12 Valeté Mass and Celebration to be held on Tuesday 23 October 2018.
The evening will commence in the St Bede’s College Hall with Mass @ 6:30pm, followed by an Awards Presentation.
Refreshments and a selection of hot and cold food will be served afterwards in the College Sports Stadium. The evening will conclude at 10:00pm.
Please note the following:
|Parking:||Available either on the front oval through Gate 1 (facing beach)
In the RSL Car Park in Palermo Street
|Entry:||Enter the College Hall from the main entrance|
On this special occasion, we encourage all Year 12 students to attend with at least one parent or guardian. The maximum number of people that a student is able to invite is two.
To purchase tickets, please note the following:
|CLOSING DATE:||Friday 12th October|
|CLOSING TIME:||By 5:00pm
(Website Bookings will CLOSE at this time)
|TO BOOK TICKETS ONLINE:||
Purchase with your credit card by clicking below on:
Please note the following practical details for the night:
- No payment is required for the student ticket. For parents or guardians, the cost per person will be $30 (booking fee inclusive), which includes all food and drinks. Please ensure you select a student ticket when you book.
- Students are expected to wear full school uniform including blazer and tie.
- Parents dress is semi-formal.
- Please note that this is an alcohol-free event.
- An Old Collegians’ tie will be presented to each student at the Mass. The relinquishing of the school tie and the putting on of the Old Collegians’ tie is an important part of this ceremony.
- If you have any questions, please email Andrew Beaumont email@example.com