St Bede’s College aims to appoint staff who are well qualified and who have relevant experience.
Staff must support the ethos of St Bede’s College which is a Secondary Catholic College for boys in the Lasallian tradition.
The appointment to a role should be seen as an opportunity to further enhance the qualities and skills of the College Staff.
PLEASE NOTE: When you have applied successfully,
you will receive a confirmation email from SEEK, on our behalf.
PLEASE QUOTE: Job Reference No 19
- Please click on the JOB AD, which includes all instructions on how to apply by either email or post.
- Please click on the ROLE DESCRIPTION
APPLICATIONS CLOSE Friday 12 October 2018 @ 4pm
For any queries, please contact the Business Manager, Mr Dominic Langdon: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications for teaching roles must:
- include a completed Application Form (TIP: Download, save and complete the Application Form first)
- include a Covering Letter,
- include a CV and
- be submitted through SEEK (by clicking on the View button below)