St Bede’s College aims to appoint staff who are well qualified and who have relevant experience.
Staff must support the ethos of St Bede’s College which is a dual campus Secondary Catholic College for boys in the Lasallian tradition.
The appointment to a role should be seen as an opportunity to further enhance the qualities and skills of the College Staff.
Instructions & Information:
(1) CONFIRMATION OF APPLICATION RECEIVED:
- All applications must be submitted through SEEK. When you have applied successfully, you will receive a confirmation email from SEEK, on our behalf.
(2) PREPARING YOUR DOCUMENTS:
- Role Descriptions and Application Forms are obtained by clicking on the DOWNLOAD BUTTONS below the job advertisements.
The documents are in MS Word, so you can download and edit them.
(3) UPLOADING YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
- When uploading your application on SEEK, you have a maximum of 3 uploads. Before uploading your documents, you may need to combine your documents, (either word or pdf), so you don’t exceed the maximum of 3 uploads.
The 3 Upload areas available on SEEK are:
1. Cover Letter
3. Selection Criteria, (ie your Application Form)
- If you have any queries regarding submitting your application, you are welcome to contact the Principal’s PA 9582 5999 or email PrincipalsPA@stbedes.catholic.edu.au
Learning Support Officers
The Learning Support Officer works in collaboration with teachers in providing a variety of evidence-based strategies to engage learners and cater for individual learning needs.
Mentone Campus Learning Support Officer is available to view on SEEK through this link
Bentleigh East Campus Learning Support Officer is available to view on SEEK through this link