St Bede’s College aims to appoint staff who are well qualified and who have relevant experience.
Staff must support the ethos of St Bede’s College which is a Secondary Catholic College for boys in the Lasallian tradition.
The appointment to a role should be seen as an opportunity to further enhance the qualities and skills of the College Staff.
(1) CONFIRMATION OF APPLICATION RECEIVED:
When you have applied successfully, you will receive a confirmation email from SEEK, on our behalf.
(2) UPLOADING YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
- When uploading your application on SEEK, you have a maximum of 2 uploads. If you have more than 2 documents, you may need to combine some of your documents into one word or pdf before uploading, so you don’t exceed the maximum of 2. The 2 Upload areas available on SEEK are: 1. Resume 2. Cover Letter
- NOTE: You may need to place your covering letter at the front of
either: (1) your CV or (2) your Application form, so you can upload both documents to SEEK.
Learning Enhancement Support Assistant – Job Ref: 2019-22
To apply for this job, all applications must be submitted through SEEK and include:
- A Covering Letter
- A Resume
- A Non-Teaching Application Form
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 4pm on Wednesday 11 December 2019.
For any queries, please contact the Principal’s PA, Jan Brown: 9582 5999