St Bede’s College aims to appoint staff who are well qualified and who have relevant experience.
Staff must support the ethos of St Bede’s College which is a dual campus Secondary Catholic College for boys in the Lasallian tradition.
The appointment to a role should be seen as an opportunity to further enhance the qualities and skills of the College Staff.
No Current Vacancies
Instructions and forms
(1) CONFIRMATION OF APPLICATION RECEIVED:
- All applications must be submitted through SEEK. When you have applied successfully, you will receive a confirmation email from SEEK, on our behalf.
(2) PREPARING YOUR DOCUMENTS:
- Role Descriptions and Application Forms are obtained by clicking on the DOWNLOAD BUTTONS below the job advertisements.
The documents are in MS Word, so you can download and edit them.
(3) UPLOADING YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
All applications MUST be submitted through SEEK and include:
- A Covering Letter
- A current CV
- A Support Staff Employment Application Form (downloadable from below)
- If you have any queries regarding submitting your application, you are welcome to contact the Principal’s PA 9582 5999 or email PrincipalsPA@stbedes.catholic.edu.au