College Mission Statement
St Bede’s College is a Catholic school guided by the Lasallian tradition of faith, service and community. Relationships are central to our learning experience and help us to connect with others. We live an inclusive culture where one’s personal best is encouraged, embraced and celebrated. We are globally aware and contribute positively to the world around us. It’s our mission to teach students from diverse backgrounds and beliefs to learn, live and lead ‘by right paths’ to become confident, socially just and resilient individuals.
St Bede’s College aspires to educate students in living “by right paths” to become confident, values-driven adults. Through a commitment to a life of learning and justice we aim to develop resilient leaders who approach the future with zeal.
Per Vias Rectas – By Right Paths
- We affirm the intrinsic worth of all students in our care.
- We seek to foster a love of learning.
- We see education as a means of broadening students’ minds and enriching the human experience.
- We seek to send into the world individuals with strong values, resilient character and deep reserves of confidence.
A Lasallian education strives to enrich each student’s cultural, intellectual, physical, social and spiritual development.
Today, the Lasallian Community is alive across more than 1,000 educational institutions around the world.
The following principles define what it is to be a Lasallian school.
- Quality education
- Inclusive community
- Respect for all persons
- Concern for social justice and the poor
- Faith in the presence of God