College Mission Statement
St Bede’s College is a Catholic boys’ school guided by the Lasallian tradition of faith, service and community. Relationships are central to our learning experience and help us to connect with others. We live an inclusive culture where one’s personal best is encouraged, embraced and celebrated. We are globally aware and contribute positively to the world around us.
St Bede’s College aspires to educate boys in living “by right paths” to become confident Christian men. Through a commitment to a life of learning and justice we aim to develop resilient leaders who approach the future with zeal.
Per Vias Rectus – By Right Paths.
- God is our focus. God is spoken about and we give time and energy to worship and social action.
- Brothers/sisters to each other.
We always take care of each other.
The older students will guide and care for the younger students.
The Lasallian spirit of brotherhood/sisterhood will underpin all our actions.
- Always be honest – no lying or cheating.
The value of honesty is at the heart of relationships at St. Bede’s College.
- Respect for self, others and property. These are gifts and are sacred.
- Achievement is valued. In the cultural, academic and sporting fields we strive to give our best effort.