St Bede’s College aims to appoint staff who are well qualified and who have relevant experience.
Staff must support the ethos of St Bede’s College which is a Secondary Catholic College for boys in the Lasallian tradition.
The appointment to a role should be seen as an opportunity to further enhance the qualities and skills of the College Staff.
Current Employment Opportunities
Lasallian Youth Minister (Part Time)
This is a fixed term position commencing mid-term 3 in 2018 and concluding at the end of the 2019 school year.
The role is based at St Bede’s College Mentone for 2 days per week.
TO APPLY, SUBMIT:
- A covering letter (One page)
- A current CV
- A St Bede’s College Application Form for a non-teaching role – Please Click on APPLICATION FORM for NON-TEACHING ROLE – for website inc CECV Req
to download, save and edit the Application Form.
- Forward applications to email@example.com and quote Job Ref No 2018-13.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Monday 16 July 2018 @ 4pm
All applications must:
- be submitted through SEEK,
- include a Letter,
- include a CV and
- include a completed Employment Application Form (Leadership – Teaching position)